ACU-220 meets the high EN 50131 requirements for Grade 2.
An advantage of the controller is its excellent transmission range, which can be up to 2000 m in the open area, depending on the device working with the controller and their operating conditions. Such good communication parameters are obtained thanks to the use of a modern radio system and antenna diversity. Depending on the level of received radio signal, ACU-220 automatically selects the optimal antenna to be used to receive the transmission.
The system settings are configured in the ABAX 2 Soft program, which is installed on the computer and has also extensive diagnostic capabilities. When working with the INTEGRA, INTEGRA Plus and VERSA control panels, the DLOADX program or a keypad are used for the configuration. The settings can be changed and the firmware of enrolled wireless devices can be updated by radio, without having to demount them.
- compliance with the EN 50131 Grade 2 requirements
- two-way radio communication in the 868 MHz band - 4 channels
- range up to 2000 m in the open area
- support for up to 48 wireless devices
- support for wireless keypads: INT-KWRL2 - up to 4, VERSA-KWRL2 - up to 6
- support for up to 256 APT-200 wireless keyfobs
- works together with the INTEGRA, INTEGRA Plus and VERSA control panels - connection to the communication bus
- option of autonomous operation or with any alarm control panel / controller
- 4 programmable zones
- 4 outputs indicating the state of controller and connected wireless devices
- antenna diversity - automatic selection of the antenna that will be used to receive the transmission, depending on the level of received signal
- programming controller settings via:
- ABAX 2 Soft program - when the controller is working as a universal module of wireless devices (in stand-alone mode or with any control panel/controller)
- firmware update without demounting of the controller
- remote configuration and updating of devices registered to the controller
- tamper protection
- power supply: 12 V DC